Irie Blogs Rotating Header Image

MasterGuard Customers Share Their Real Life Testimonials

MasterGuard

At 10:30 p.m. on July 20, 2008, I was cooking my husband’s lunch. After putting burgers on the stove, I went down stairs and started to watch television and forgot about my cooking. Also, our daughter was sleeping upstairs just off the kitchen. Suddenly the MasterGuard Smoke Detector upstairs went off. Had it not been for the MasterGuard Smoke Detector, we could have been trapped in the basement with no way out. Thanks MasterGuard – because of you and your Dealer, Elden Tofte, we are all alive and well.

Sincerely,

E. and M Peters ______________________________________________________________________________ Dear MasterGuard,

On June 15, 2009, around 3:00 a.m., about one month after we had purchased our alarms from you, we had a lamp to get knocked over in our bedroom. It fell on a rug and started to smolder. Of course we were asleep and not until the MasterGuard Smoke Alarm woke us all up did we know we had a fire. Just the night before our fire my husband had said, “Maybe we made a mistake and spent too much money” (on the smoke alarm system). Now he knows we did the right thing in purchasing the system. It has already saved our lives.

Thanks to you and MasterGuard we feel protected.

Sincerely, Josie R. ______________________________________________________________________________ Dear MasterGuard,

Late on the evening of January 18, 2009, my husband was baking cookies and forgot to shut the oven off. He had also left the oven door cracked. He fell asleep on the couch and the MasterGuard Heat Detector’s alarm went off. My husband jumped up from his sleep, grabbed our fire extinguisher and ran around looking for the fire. When he woke up enough he realized what had happened. I phoned Curtis Howe, the MasterGuard representative who had sold the equipment to us the previous year. Curtis made a time to come reset our heat detector and to check and make sure there was no damage to our equipment. I would like to thank Curtis and MasterGuard for teaching us how to safeguard our family from fire.

Sincerely, Dawnielle Steed _____________________________________________________________________________ November 16, 2008

Dear MasterGuard,

On March 10, 2008, around 2:00 a.m. a spark from our wood burning stove caught a log outside the stove on fire. The spark just smoldered on the log and filled the house with white smoke. The MasterGuard Carbon Monoxide Detector went off and woke us up and most likely saved our lives. We are certainly happy we purchased the MasterGuard equipment to protect our house and our lives.

Sincerely,

Angie Weeks ______________________________________________________________________________ TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

We purchased your fire detection equipment for our home in 2005. As everyone probably does, we hoped we would never need to use it. On February 27, 2009, around 1:00 a.m. when everyone in the house was asleep, a fire started in an outside electrical outlet of our home. Before it kicked the circuit breaker, the fire smoldered and smoke entered our Four Seasons porch and into the main part of the house. This smoke set off the MasterGuard Smoke Alarm in our living room. This alarm woke both occupants of the home who called 911 and the Warsaw Fire Dept., who put out the fire. Everyone was able to get out of the house and away from any fire or smoke. We are happy to report that all is well now and we appreciate having the MasterGuard Heat and Smoke Detectors in our home.

Sincerely,

George and Ruth Scripture

Comments are closed.

Login

Bad Behavior has blocked 407 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Secured for spam by MLW and Associates, LLP's Super CAPTCHASecured by Super-CAPTCHA © 2009-2010 MLW & Associates, LLP. All rights reserved.